Qualified addy members can now invest in 45604 Airport Road!
It is a commercial property leased 100% to Starbucks. Due diligence documents are now available for review.
Who can invest?
At this time, this property is available to BC residents who are 19+ only – the minimum investment amount is $1 and the largest is $1,500 CAD.
Why we love this property:
- Freestanding, single-tenant drive-thru building comprised of 2,146 SF new build retail
- 12 owned parking stalls
- 100% occupied by Starbucks
- Built in 2019
- It is located on the southwest corner of Airport Road & Yale Road, in the central region of Chilliwack, one of BC’s fastest-growing communities
- Starbucks is an American coffee company and coffeehouse chain founded in 1971
- Starbucks operates 30,000 stores across 80 markets (as of June 30, 2019)
- Starbucks Corporation’s common stock is listed on NASDAQ, under the trading symbol SBUX.
Chilliwack is considered one of the fastest-growing communities in British Columbia. From 2014 to 2019, Chilliwack’s population increased 7.5% to 90,660. By 2021, the City is projected to reach a population of 100,000; a metropolitan landmark according to Statistics Canada. To service the anticipated growth, city officials have implemented a number of neighbourhood plans in order to expand utilities, transportation systems and amenities, as well as its commercial and industrial sectors. Learn more about Chilliwack from Charles Wiebe, Past President of the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board.
Midtown Station is a new commercial development at the entrance to Midtown which includes a new residential development (single and multi-family), as well as new office and commercial opportunities alongside an existing elementary school and a new high school (opening 2021). The property is situated at the southwest corner of Yale Road and Airport Road boasting exceptional exposure to vehicular traffic along Yale and Airport Road (counts exceed 38,000 vehicles per day)