We’re about to drop the next addy and for those of you who have been guessing, you nailed it! It’s The Kimbrook Apartments in Kimberley, BC.
Here are some of the property highlights:
- 57-Unit Apartment Building (largest apartment building in Kimberley).
- Over 45,000 SF of Net Rentable Area (Over 56,700 SF of Gross Building Area).
- 3 Bachelors, 15 one-bedroom suites, 24 two-bedroom suites, 3 two-bedroom plus den suites, and 12 three-bedroom suites.
- Constant occupancy with quality tenants and a long waiting list.
- Amenities: Laundry room, maintenance shop, individual storage lockers, elevator, and a large common room for all the tenants to enjoy.
- 55 underground parking stalls with 15 surface parking stalls providing convenient access for visitors and social services.
We’ll share more details soon! In the meantime, sign-up or log in and fund your wallet!
2 thoughts on “The Kimbrook addy is Coming Soon”
A very small town estimated population of 8,000 people. Kimberley has recovered nicely from the mine closure and seems to have come into its own as a tourism destination, especially for Alberta residents but also international visitors. One of the top 10 fastest growing communities in BC according to a recent BC Government report I found.
Waiting lists for apartments suggests rents can be raised on turnover. It’s an older building that could be classed up to better match the alpine style of the newer buildings in town. I’d think this building does a good job of housing local residents who work in Kimberley rather then the tourists and part time residents that use the fancy newer buildings.
A very shrewd move-location & building. A snip at the purchase price. I look forward to putting in my dollars. Thank you for all the background preparation.