Our next addy is called The Montebello! It’s a luxurious 253-unit condominium currently in pre-construction that is only a 6-minute drive from downtown St. Catharines, the largest city in the Niagara region of Ontario. The units are already over 90% sold.
Complete the development of a 3.85-acre site into a residential condominium consisting of 253-residential units, which will be further broken down to 106 one-bedroom, 16 one-bedroom + den, 83 two-bedroom, and 48 two-bedroom + den units.
Why We Love This Property
- The Montebello will consist of 253-condominium units with an average unit size 811 square feet.
- The Montebello is located at the northwest corner of Herrick Avenue and Woodburn Avenue in St. Catharines, Ontario. The property is located in the Queenston neighbourhood of St. Catharines, which is situated just east of the downtown core.
- With three wonderful golf courses and two parks nearby, the property is lcoated on the north side of the Garden City Golf Course and west of Westchester Crescent, allowing for easy access to many outdoor activities.
- The area is characterized by a wide variety of uses, with industrial, commercial and residential uses on the north side of Queenston Street, and residential uses coupled with recreational and green space south of Queenston Street.
- The property is only a six-minute drive from downtown St. Catharines and has easy access to Highway 406 and the Queen Elizabeth Way.
12 thoughts on “Meet The Montebello: Dropping August 11”
I’m a resident of St Catharines and I’m excited to see an investment property here in the city!! Looking forward to the dropping of the Montebello and grabbing a piece of the pie
That’s awesome, Derrik!! Looking forward to investing alongside you in this one.
As a local there, does this project look like something investors from BC should pick up a piece of? From here it looks like a good development in a solid market for new homes. I ? how this developer cleaned up an old industrial site to make this possible. Reusing and reclaiming land is always the environmentally responsible path forward because it improves the whole community.
Interesting property, I would like to see the number for the estimated 20% return. Also do we have a preferred price if we wanted to purchase a unit?
The details will be outlined in the Offering Memorandum for the property re: the estimated IRR. There is not preferred pricing to purchase a unit – you can reach out directly to learn more about that!
Very nice, looking good.
This building looks great looking forward to be a part of this investment
Awesome! Looking forward to investing with you!
I am excited to invest in this property. This is my very first real estate investment with Addy.
Yay!! Welcome to addy 🙂
My first investment as well. Finally took the plunge!
Incredible!!! Very excited to have you on this journey with us. Congrats on your first investment 🙂