Our next addy is called The Montebello! It’s a luxurious 253-unit condominium currently in pre-construction that is only a 6-minute drive from downtown St. Catharines, the largest city in the Niagara region of Ontario. The units are already over 90% sold.
Complete the development of a 3.85-acre site into a residential condominium consisting of 253-residential units, which will be further broken down to 106 one-bedroom, 16 one-bedroom + den, 83 two-bedroom, and 48 two-bedroom + den units.
Why We Love This Property
- The Montebello will consist of 253-condominium units with an average unit size 811 square feet.
- The Montebello is located at the northwest corner of Herrick Avenue and Woodburn Avenue in St. Catharines, Ontario. The property is located in the Queenston neighbourhood of St. Catharines, which is situated just east of the downtown core.
- With three wonderful golf courses and two parks nearby, the property is lcoated on the north side of the Garden City Golf Course and west of Westchester Crescent, allowing for easy access to many outdoor activities.
- The area is characterized by a wide variety of uses, with industrial, commercial and residential uses on the north side of Queenston Street, and residential uses coupled with recreational and green space south of Queenston Street.
- The property is only a six-minute drive from downtown St. Catharines and has easy access to Highway 406 and the Queen Elizabeth Way.