The province of Alberta gained 11,534 residents from other parts of Canada in the fourth quarter of 2022 according to Statistics Canada. This was the 6th quarter in a row that Alberta gained population from other parts of Canada.
According to Statistics Canada, Alberta’s population grew by just over 160,000 people last year. Maybe the ‘Alberta is Calling‘ campaign was responsible for that grown.
(via ‘Alberta is calling again‘)
News Coverage on Alberta’s Positive Migration
- ATB: Alberta remains a migration magnet
- Calgary Herald: With economy on the rise, Alberta leads country in interprovincial migration
- CTV: Alberta a migration magnet for Canadians as population swells
- Calgary Sun: ‘It’s booming’: Alberta leads country in interprovincial migration
- Calgary, Alberta is the 3rd Most Livable City in the World
Investing in Alberta
- 1703 Canadians so far have invested in the Castleview Park Apartments, A Stabilized 120 Unit Multifamily Rental in Calgary (Castleview Park Apartments Property Tour)
- Details on The Petro Fina Building downtown Calgary coming soon
DISCLAIMER: This information is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered as investment advice. Any investment decision should be made based on your own research and analysis. You should consult with a financial advisor or other professional to determine what may be best for your individual needs and risk tolerance. We encourage you to do your own research before making any investment decisions. Investing involves risks, including possible loss of principal.