What is a Smart Hotel?
A smart hotel is a type of hotel that utilizes advanced technology to provide an enhanced guest experience, improve operational efficiency, and reduce costs. Smart hotels typically feature a range of cutting-edge technologies that work together to create a seamless and personalized experience for guests.
Some common features of smart hotels may include:
- Mobile check-in and keyless entry: Guests can use their smartphones to check in to the hotel and access their rooms without needing a physical key.
- Voice-activated assistants: Smart hotels may have voice-activated assistants in guest rooms that allow guests to control lighting, temperature, and other amenities with their voice.
- Smart room controls: Guests can use their smartphones or tablets to control various aspects of their room, such as the temperature, lighting, and entertainment options.
- Personalized recommendations: Smart hotels can use guest data and artificial intelligence to provide personalized recommendations for local attractions, restaurants, and activities.
- Smart energy management: Hotels can use smart energy management systems to optimize energy usage and reduce costs.
Overall, the goal of a smart hotel is to use technology to create a more comfortable and convenient guest experience while improving operational efficiency and reducing costs for the hotel.
Related: Past Smart Hotels listed on addy
- Hôtel Château des Tourelles, Québec City, Québec
- Hôtel on Rue St. Denis, Montreal, Québec
- Hôtel on Sherbrooke St East, Montreal, Québec