the highlights ✨
- 115 apartments across 3 buildings
- A diverse mix of 35 Bachelor, 61 One-Bedroom, and 19 Two-Bedroom units.
- A park and school are across the street from the property
- Convenient access to downtown Toronto and midtown Toronto, and is served by bus routes.
- There is also a new LRT being constructed within walking distance of the property that aims to open in late 2022.
- Currently the average rent in the buildings is $1,064 compared to the market rent of $1,488 per the appraisal, providing for upward potential.
Why We like this property
The first rule of real estate investment is Location Location Location — and that applies regardless of whether you’re planning to live or invest in the property. Much of what makes Clearview on the Park a unique investment opportunity is its on a park and has superior accessibility— close to The Eglinton LRT, Highways 400 & 401 provide connections to all corners of the GTA, it’s a 15-minute drive to the airport, an 11-minute drive to Yorkdale Shopping Centre and a 10-minute walk to York Recreation Centre.
Near The York Recreation Centre
Opened in early 2017, the state-of-the-art York Recreation Centre is only 900m from Clearview on the Park. Residents can take advantage of the free programming the facility offers; in aquatics, arts, camps, fitness and sports. The fully accessible, 67,000 SF centre is a vibrant space that acts as a catalyst for social, environmental, and urban growth for the area. The facility includes a six-lane, 25-metre pool, a double gymnasium, fitness studio, weight room, indoor walking and running track, five multi-purpose rooms and a green roof.
Vibrant Beechborough-Greenbook Neighbourhood
Beechborough-Greenbrook features an abundance of recreational and community facilities. Keelesdale Park is an 8.5-hectare park located steps away from Clearview on the Park and is home to an amphitheatre, multiple sports facilities and scenic trails. Clearview on the Park is conveniently surrounded by a diverse array of shops, services and amenities. Notable amenities in the area are grocery stores, fitness facilities, pharmacies, coffee shops and local eateries. There are eleven public and catholic schools in the Beechborough-Greenbrook neighbourhood. Notable schools in the area are the York Memorial Collegiate Institute, Charles E. Webster Junior and Immaculate Conception Catholic School. Additionally, York Adult Day School and George Harvey Collegiate Institute allow access for a wide age range of students to access an educational experience.